Date: 31 January 2024
Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg
Hosted by IT News Africa, Digital Retail Africa 2024 is set to be the pinnacle event for retail and technology innovation on the African continent. This gathering will unite hundreds of local and international leaders, service providers, and experts within the retail sector to share knowledge, best practices, and case studies on harnessing technology for improved retail performance and enhanced customer experiences.
Key Topics Include:
- E-commerce and omnichannel retailing
- Mobile payments and digital wallets
- Data analytics and artificial intelligence
- Customer journey and loyalty
- Cybersecurity and fraud prevention
- Future trends and opportunities in retail
Featured Speakers and Topics:
- Koen den Hollander, Co-founder of Wolfpack, on creating a seamless omnichannel retail platform
- Matthew Bernath, Head of Data Ecosystems at ShopriteX, on utilizing data for retail innovation and personalization
- Ansgar Pabst, HOD of GMD Omnichannel at Pick n Pay, on optimizing inventory and supply chain management
- Munyaradzi Nyikavaranda, Group Executive Head of Digital Analytics and Marketing Technology at MultiChoice Group, on leveraging digital marketing and analytics
- Nenzeni Duma, Innovation Executive at FNB South Africa, on integrating mobile payments and digital wallets into retail transactions
- Fionna Ronnie, Head of Customer and Loyalty at TFG (The Foschini Group), on building customer loyalty through rewards and gamification
Be part of Digital Retail Africa 2024 – the essential event for retail and technology enthusiasts in Africa. Learn from the best, network with the brightest, and stay ahead in the ever-evolving world of retail. Limited tickets available. Register now and secure your seat.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.