Jhajjar: Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunication services providers, today announced the launch of its Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Jhajjar with a mini marathon organised by Vodafone India in the presence of Mr. Jashandeep Singh Randhawa, Superintendent of Police. The Marathon which witnessed enthusiastic participation from various walks of life which was organised to support basic health awareness in the region. Students from 8 schools of Jhajjar were also present to support the cause.
The launch of 4G services will be rolled out across Haryana over the next few months. Vodafone customers can now enjoy a superior network experience and remain confidently connected, at all times, for all their voice and data needs.
Built on the efficient 1800 MHz band, this state-of-the-art network will enable Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mi-Fi & dongles. Vodafone 4G services can be readily accessed from 4G enabled handsets offered by leading smartphone manufacturers and available across the country.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers with faster download/upload of videos and music, seamless video chats and will also facilitate greater ease in using their favourite apps. Customers will also adore features like high definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Haryana is built on a strong fibre backhaul, and is supported by its superfast 3G services on a new and modern network. With this launch, Vodafone is now uniquely positioned to offer in Haryana, 2G/3G/4G services on its own state of the art, convergent radio technology.
Leveraging its global network and experience, Vodafone also pioneered international roaming on 4G for its Indian customers visiting 25 countries including UK, UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Canada with many more countries to be launched in the near future.
Commenting on the launch of Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Ambala, Mohit Narru Business Head–Haryana, Vodafone India, said, “Haryana is a strong leadership market for Vodafone India and as the leading telecom service provider, our over 5.5 million customers have a lot to look forward to. Beginning with key business and residential corridors of Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak,Hisar, Bhiwani, Bahadurgarh, Jind, Rewari, Palwal & Ambala. Vodafone is now expanding its services across Rewari and the entire state in a phased manner. We invite our data savvy customers in Haryana to make the most of the bonanza of special benefits being offered and enjoy the best mobile internet experience. 4G has the potential to revolutionize the mobile experience through powerful innovation that impacts how we work and live. Vodafone’s global expertise and experience of launching 4G across 20 countries gives us a better understanding of this technology and the needs of the 4G customer. We assure our customers to provide the best of services in Ambala (Haryana) from today onwards.
Now in its second phase of launch, Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G services will soon also be available in 1,000 towns across the country by end of the year. The nine circles of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Karnataka, Kerala, Haryana, Gujarat, UP (E) and West Bengal, together contribute to just under 70% of Vodafone India’s data revenues.
Vodafone’s customers in Haryana have a bonanza of special benefits to enjoy the Vodafone SuperNetTM4G experience seamlessly. This includes:
· FREE upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
· Faster 4G services at 3G prices
· Array of Data Packs starting from as little as INR 12 for 45MB
· Customers buying 1GB & above packs will also get twice the and unlimited local Vodafone to Vodafone Calls (limited period offer)
· Enjoy 3 months access to FREE TV, Movies & Videos on VODAFONE PLAY as part of Vodafone 4G subscription
· Leading entertainment destination with 175+ Live TV channels, over 14000 movies and TV show titles and a wide range of all genres of music, in partnership with HUNGAMA PLAY and HOOQ
· 4G Mi-Fi that supports Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 10 devices
· Enhanced customer experience – immediate 4G SIM exchange at multiple touch points; door-step delivery of post-paid 4G SIMs
· Enjoy 4G international roaming across 25 countries including UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Canada, many more countries to be launched in coming weeks.
Seamless customer experience
· Instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
· Vodafone subscribers can also check if their SIM / Phone is 4G compatible by sending an SMS <4G CHECK> to 199
· Get Door-Step delivery of Postpaid SIMS by calling the call centre or sending an SMS <4G SIM > to 199
Haryana is a focus and significant growth market for Vodafone India. To cater to the growing volumes of customer usage increasing need for speed, the company invested INR 114 Crores in 2015-16 to expand, modernize and build a more technology and energy efficient network. In Haryana, Vodafone has a large retail footprint with 286 Vodafone branded stores spread across prominent localities in the state, making it convenient for customers to access Vodafone’s products and services within their neighbourhood.