New York: Bon Jovi’s This House Is Not For Sale is out today on Island/UMG and is already #1 in twenty territories and Top Five in more than fifty on iTunes. It celebrates the Grammy-Award winning act’s triumphant statement of integrity as one of rock’s biggest bands presents new anthems to the world, now available at iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, GooglePlay, Spotify, Tidal, Target, among other retailers.
Title track, “This House is Not For Sale,” is a hit on the AC Radio Chart as one of the fastest climbing Top Ten singles on that chart this year. Ahead of the release, the band performed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and announced their upcoming tour (dates below) and invited ABC’s Good Morning America to New Jersey for a special performance broadcast.
Magazine covers around the world have celebrated Jon Bon Jovi as an extraordinary public figure, including Billboard and People in the US; the Big Issue, Sunday Mail and i Paper in the UK; Vanity Fair Italy; Burrn! Magazine and Muse Clip (Japan); Fairfax Magazine (Australia); SZ Magazine (Germany); and SonntagsBlick Magazine (Switzerland).
Through October, four intimate TIDAL X: Bon Jovi live listening parties at intimate venues presented the album front-to-back for fans in Red Bank NJ, London UK, Toronto ON, and New York City. Fans can stream seven bonus songs from the new album on TIDAL.com/BonJovi, including “Real Love”, “All Hail The King”, “We Don’t Run”, “I Will Drive You Home”, “Goodnight New York”, “Color Me In” and “Touch Of Grey.” Non-members can sign up for a complimentary 90-day trial here: TIDAL.com/BonJoviFans.
Reviews proved Bon Jovi is better than ever as they dominate their third decade:
· ASSOCIATED PRESS – “Bon Jovi is still making hit records: title track “This House Is Not for Sale” is as good a song as Jon Bon Jovi has ever written. As he grows older, he mixes a bold defiance (of age, injustice and negativity in general) with a more mature appreciation for love, life and hope.”
· BILLBOARD – “Bon Jovi opened his soul on record and in the live setting with a fascinating display of honesty and an inside look into what inspired the lyrics, music & story behind This House is Not for Sale.”
· USA TODAY – “Nobody writes rock anthems like Jon Bon Jovi. It’s his superpower;” … “It says something about his skill set, 30-plus years into his career, that he was able to play a concert consisting of brand-new songs…and have audiences pumping their fists, clapping and hopping up and down as if he was doing a “greatest hits” show.”
· ASBURY PARK PRESS – “So what is the future like for Bon Jovi? Judging by the songs, it’s forceful, righteous and rocking. “House” is prime arena rock and “Rollercoaster” positively bursts with energy. “Born Again Tomorrow” had a screaming solo from Xenidis. “New Year’s Day,” with a Bon Jovi tremolo on vocals, suggests later period Bowie and “The Devil’s in the Temple” is a punky fist pumper, thanks to Xenidis’ crunchy chords.”
· BBC Music – “Jon Bon was on chatty form between songs, explaining the lyrics and sharing “his stories” with an audience of devoted fans.’”
· EVENING STANDARD – “This House Is Not For Sale may prove to be the finest Bon Jovi album this century.” “There were galloping verses and stadium-filling choruses to spare…”
· KERRANG – “They still have that irresistible Bon Jovi charm, with choruses bigger than an Airbus.”
· THE GUARDIAN – “Stadium ready rock songs and chant friendly choruses”…“An intriguing new vulnerability”…“Labour Of Love is beautiful and sincere.”
· DAILY MAIL – “Chest Beating Anthems”…”Bon Jovi’s vocals are gutsy.”
· METRO (UK) – “It is the perfect reminder of why Bon Jovi have sold 130 million albums and packed out stadiums for three decades. And, as JB said in his last emotional monologue, they’ll continue to do so for another three.”
· Gigwise (UK) – “The tracks from the album are stunning in their diversity”… “Rarely will you see such devotion at a rock group in a gig and it’s thrilling to witness.” … “..reminds why Bon Jovi are considered one of the greatest live bands the world has ever known.”
In February 2017, Bon Jovi’s This House Is Not For Sale Tour will be their first outing since 2013’s Because We Can World Tour. It was their third tour in six years to be ranked the #1 top-grossing tour in the world (a feat accomplished by only The Rolling Stones previously).
This House Is Not For Sale Tour Dates:
|Wednesday, February 8, 2017||Greenville, SC||Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|Friday, February 10, 2017||Atlanta, GA||Philips Arena|
|Sunday, February 12, 2017||Sunrise, FL||BB&T Center|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Tampa, FL||Amalie Arena|
|Thursday, February 16, 2017||Birmingham, AL||BJCC|
|Saturday, February 18, 2017||Nashville, TN||Bridgestone Arena|
|Sunday, February 19, 2017||St. Louis, MO||Scottrade Center|
|Tuesday, February 21, 2017||Oklahoma City, OK||Chesapeake Energy Center|
|Thursday, February 23, 2017||Dallas, TX||American Airlines Center|
|Saturday, February 25, 2017||Las Vegas, NV||T-Mobile Arena|
|Tuesday, February 28, 2017||Sacramento, CA||Golden 1 Center|
|Wednesday, March 1, 2017||San Jose, CA||SAP Center|
|Saturday, March 4, 2017||Phoenix, AZ||Talking Stick Resort Arena|
|Sunday, March 5, 2017||San Diego, CA||Viejas Arena|
|Wednesday, March 8, 2017||Los Angeles, CA||The Forum|
|Tuesday, March 14, 2017||Denver, CO||Pepsi Center|
|Thursday, March 16, 2017||Memphis, TN||FedExForum|
|Saturday, March 18, 2017||Columbus, OH||Nationwide Arena|
|Sunday, March 19, 2017||Cleveland, OH||Quicken Loans Arena|
|Wednesday, March 22, 2017||Indianapolis, IN||Bankers Life Fieldhouse|