Leading trade fair for the beverage and liquid food Industry – drink technology India, international packaging technology exhibition – PackTech Indiaand international food processing and packaging exhibition – FoodPex India will be taking place from December 15-17 at Hall 1 at Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai. Jointly, these trade fairswill bring together key stakeholders, industry policy makers, domestic and international exhibitors altogether under one roof.
Capitalizing on strong market growth:
Indian food and beverage, food processing and packaging industries are growing strongly in India and high growth is expected to continue. The trade fairs aim to capitalize on these growing opportunities and will showcase latest technologies to attending professionals. In addition, stakeholders will experience knowledge rich conferences and meet key companies at the Buyer Seller Forum taking place alongside the exhibitions.
According to a market report, the food industryis presently valued at US$ 39.71 billion, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11 per cent to USD 65.4 billion by 2018. While the food and beverage industry is making fast paced advancements, India’s packaging industry is also booming with the packaging sector expected to grow at CAGR of 12.3% during the next four to five years to become the fourth largest global market, with sales of USD 42.7 billion.
Delighted with such positive trends, Bhupinder Singh, CEO of Messe München India, said: “The market is optimistic and growth in food and beverage, food processing and
packaging sectors is expected to continue in the future. Our trade fairs willoffer a conducive business environment for these industries to come together and benefit.”
Adding to this thought, Thomas Schlitt, Managing Director, Messe Dusseldorf India Pvt. Ltd. said: “India is a dynamic market with major potential in packaging and related processes, particularly in packaged food and beverages. To keep up with the developments on the Indian food and beverage market, PackTech India and drink technology India would be joined by FoodPex India, which will focus on the processing and packaging of solid foods of all kinds. This newly created trade fair trio will map the thematic areas of packaging and related processes, beverage technology and liquid food as well as food processing and packaging – all under one roof.”
Key highlights ofdrink technology India, PackTech India and FoodPex India:
· More than 280 exhibitors from 8 countries participation.
· Country pavilions from Germany and China
· A two-day conference(16-17 December 2016, Hall 2 B&C)on ‘Packaging design, innovation and technology’ (PDIT).
· Insights from the industry experts : General Mills, Marico, PopPack, HP, Debon Herbals, Reliance, Parakh Agro, Hassia Packaging, Esko, Vermeulen Brand Design, Carre Noir, Centre of Science and Environment at PDIT Conference.
· Special focus on together against food waste and loss: SAVE FOOD.
· A Roundtable Conference, where the exhibitors and the stakeholders of the food and beverage industry will discuss case studies and pioneerideas and best solutions to overcome challenges. Speakers from Bisleri,KiwiFoods,MotherDairy,Tilaknagar Industries and many more.
· Buyer Seller Forum, where top handpicked buyers will engage in one-on-one meetings with participating companies
· An Exhibitor Forum, where one-on-one interactions can be held between the exhibiting companies
Jointly these trade fairs will target segments ofbeverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food (dairy products, meat and fish, bread and pastry, confectionery, convenience and fast food, frozen food etc.), catering & food services and food safety/ quality services and are expected to welcome more than 11,500 visitors from India and overseas.