Mumbai: BSE StAR MF raises more than 50% of net equity funds in May 2021. Continuing its stellar performance, BSE StAR MF, India’s largest Mutual Funds Distributor platform is moving consistently towards transforming itself into a unique end-to-end-value-based platform. In May’21, BSE StAR MF contributed a net equity inflow of Rs. 5147 cr as compared to the industry’s total of Rs. 10,083 cr, raising more than 50% of net equity funds.
BSE StAR MF also set a record of highest monthly transaction of 1.14 cr in May’21 compared to its previous best of 1.11 cr in April’21.
The platform also achieved its highest ever SIPs of 6.88 lakh registered in a month in May 2021 as compared to the previous highest of 5.45 lakh in Mar’2021.
BSE StAR MF raises more than 50% of net equity funds in May 2021. Overall, the platform achieved 24 % of the transaction within 2 months which is 2.25 Cr. during FY 21-22(Apr & May) as compared to 9.38 Cr. transactions during FY 20-21.
BSE StAR MF Key Highlights.
· For May’21 it was Rs. 30,938 Cr. compared to Rs. 25,552 Cr. on May’20, a growth of 21%
Net Equity Inflow:
· For May ’21 it was Rs. 5147 Cr compared to Rs. 3,493 Cr for May’20, a significant growth of 47 %
· For May’21 it was 1.14 cr an increase of 93% as compared to 59.29 lakh for May’20.
· For May’21 it was 1.14 cr as compared to 1.11 cr for Apr’21, a growth of 3%.
SIP Book :
· Total StAR MF’s SIP book is 94.27 lakh as of 10th June’21.
· For May’21 the platform registered 6.88 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 164.47 Cr.
· For Apr’21 the platform registered 5.05 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 131.32 Cr.
· Distributor count has seen a multi-fold increase to 69,988 till 10th June’21.
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 23.52 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 12,437 Cr as of May 2021. The app was launched to help Mutual Fund Distributors register clients on a real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 69,000 registered distributors in India.