New Delhi: Delhi’s upscale Khan Market is the most expensive location to rent a shop in the country as per property consultant Cushman & Wakefield report.
As compared to last year’s list, Khan Market has moved up two places to 24th position. The rentals in Khan Market stood at USD 235 per sq ft per year.
The consultant has released its annual flagship report ‘Main Streets Across The World’.
Let’s have a look at top 10 most expensive retail locations in the world
1. Upper 5th Avenue (49th – 60th Sts), New York
2. Causeway Bay (main street shops), Hong Kong Causeway Bay
3. Avenue de Champs Elysess, Paris
4. New Bond Street, London
5. Via Montenapoleone, Milan
6. Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich
7. The Ginza, Tokyo
8. Myeongdong, Seoul
9. Kohlmarkt, Vienna
10. Kaufinger/Neuhauser, Munich