IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation), the Tourism arm of Indian Railways, is at the forefront of facilitating Tourism in the new normal conditions. With the opening up of Pilgrimage and other Tourist places, the Domestic Tourist is aspiring to Travel again. To foster confidence and ensure peace of mind of the tourists, IRCTC has started COVID safe tours by adhering to COVID protocols.
IRCTC presents Domestic Air Packages which are not only economic but also cover a wide range of Tourist Destinations viz. ‘God’s Own Country’ -the Celestial Kerala, Blissful Tirupati, the Divine Vaishnodevi, ‘Paradise on Earth’- the beautiful Jammu & Kashmir, the Exotic North East India, the idyllic Andamans and the relaxing Goa which are few of the popular packages. IRCTC operates some of the most affordable Domestic Air Tour packages available in the tourism industry.
The recently launched Air Packages to God’s own country, Kerala is fast filling up:
Package Name: Celestial Kerala Ex Mumbai
Duration – 5 nights/6 days
Period – 15.01.2021 to 20.01.2021
Meal Plan – MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
From – Mumbai
Few more upcoming Domestic Air Packages planned from Mumbai shall be available for booking soon and are detailed as under:-
1) Visit the “Paradise on the Earth”, Jammu and Kashmir covering the scenic splendour of the snow-capped mountains, the unique culture of the people of Jammu and Kashmir followed by a visit to the Divine Vaishnodevi shrine – The beauty is indescribable….
2) Visit the Andaman Islands, an eco-friendly tourist’s paradise, offering something very special to everyone – like the Cellular Jail, Ross Island and Havelock Island, the tropical evergreen rain forests, the beautiful silver sandy beaches, the serpentine mangrove-lined creeks, the marine life which includes rare species of plants, animals, corals, etc., beach resorts, water sports and adventure water sports, adventure tourism like trekking, Island camping, Nature trail, Scuba Diving, etc.
3) Plan a Blissful weekend with Tirupati Balaji, one of the most popular temple towns situated on top of the Tirumala hills, in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh.
4) Relax on the long stretches of silver sand Beaches of Goa for lots of fun & frolic and enjoy the clear blue waters, the green mountain ranges and its idyllic lifestyle.
IRCTC also organizes holiday packages for tourists who prefer to make their own travel arrangement. We have tied up with various service providers for all necessary arrangement i.e., hotel stay, local transportation to tourist spots etc. and cover the whole of India. Beautiful, as our country is and uncountable though is the scope for Domestic tourism, some of the places where we have arrangements in place are as under:
Maharashtra: Shirdi ShanishingnapurTrimbakeshwar, Ajanta-Ellora, Mahabaleshwar Panchgani, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga, Bhandardara, SaptashrungiShaktipeeth, Ashtavinayak, AundhaNagnath Temple, ParliVaijnath Temple. Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga, Hazer Sahib Nanded, Tiger Tadoba, Nisarga Nagpur,
Konkan region: Sindhudurg – Malvan – Tarkarli – Ratnagiri – Ganpatipule – Pawas
Goa: North Goa – South Goa – Dudhsagar Waterfalls – River Cruise
Gujarat: Kevadia, Rani Ki Vav, Modhera Sun Temple, Somnath, Dwarka, Gir, Junagadh. Porbundar, Narara Marine Park, Silvassa& Daman, Ambaji Darshan, Pavagadh, Champaner, Saputara Hills
Madhya Pradesh: Indore, Ujjain, Mande, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar, Pachmarhi, Pench.
South India: Madurai Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Kodaikanal, Mahabalipuram, Puducherry, Velankini, Vellore, Kanchipuram, Tirupati, Srisailam, Ramoji, Hyderabad, Wayanad, Gurvayoor, Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Vembanad, Coorg, Mysuru, Dharmsthala, Hampi, Badami, Mangalore
North India: Taj Mahal, Mathura, Delhi, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Almora, Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Alwar, Abhaneri, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Nathdwara
For callback – WhatsApp/ SMS – LTP to 8287931627 or 9673638260
For more details and bookings –
- Please visit irctctourism.com or
- Install the IRCTC tourism app from Google Play Store or
- Contact: 8287931655, 82879312660, 9321901803, 9321901804, 9321901805, 9321901809, 9321901811, 9321901807
Visit: IRCTC Tourism Office, 2nd Floor, Main Line Station Bldg., CSMT, Mumbai 400 001.