Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, today announced an attractive data offer for Vodafone customers in Delhi NCR who want to upgrade to 4G SIM. All existing Vodafone customers opting to upgrade to Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G can enjoy 2GB of data free on 4G enabled smartphones. The Vodafone 4G SIMs are available at all Vodafone Stores, Vodafone Mini Stores and more than 40,000 multi brand outlets located across the circle.
Prepaid customers can enjoy the one-time offer of 2GB data for free for a period of 10 days, while postpaid customers can avail the benefit for 1 Bill cycle. Customers will need to use their 4G ready SIM in a 4G enabled handset only.
With the new Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G SIM, they will continue to enjoy uninterrupted mobile internet experience with an additional 2GB of free Data which will be added to the customer’s data balance within 48 hours of the SIM exchange.
Customers can walk into any nearby Vodafone Store, Vodafone Mini Store or multi brand outlets in Delhi NCR and get their 4G ready SIM free of cost with a hassle free exchange process. With the new 4Gready SIM, they will continue to enjoy uninterrupted mobile internet experience as per their existing plans.
Inviting the residents of Delhi & NCR to enjoy the benefits of Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G, Apoorva Mehrotra, Business Head- Delhi & NCR, Vodafone India, said, “Vodafone is proud to be the preferred telecom services provider to 104 million customers in the circle. We have made 2GB of Data free for our customers to start experiencing the benefits of Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G and be ready to enjoy high speed mobile internet services. We are excited and fully geared up to offer our customers a superior network experience.”
Vodafone had earlier launched Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G in February 2016 for customers to remain confidently connected on the World’s largest 4G network. Over the past few months, Vodafone has invested significantly in modernizing and ramping up its existing network, incorporating the latest advances in technology making it more resilient and energy efficient for the benefit of a larger data user base.
Customers can switch to a 4G ready SIM following these easy steps
1. Walk in to any nearby Vodafone Store, Vodafone Mini Store or multi brand outlet and place your request for 4G ready SIM
2. To activate the 4G SIM card, use your existing Vodafone number to SMS ‘SIMEX <your 20 digit new 4G SIM card number>’ to 55199 (this number will be available on the new SIM card/jacket given to you)
3. You will receive a response SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered
4. Please send the last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 within 2 hours of receiving the SMS mentioned in the above step
5. You will receive a success SMS, post which your 4G ready SIM will be activated within 5-10 minutes.
6. Subsequently, replace your old SIM in the handset with the new 4G ready SIM and continue to enjoy un-interrupted Vodafone services.
In case customers face any issues with the SIM upgrade process, they can call 199 or seek assistance from our staff at any Vodafone retail store.
Vodafone has launched its high speed 4G services in Kerala, Kolkata, Karnataka, Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh (East) and West Bengal (ROB). By the end of FY 16-17, Vodafone SuperNet 4G services will be available in 2400 towns across 17 circles, including Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Goa, Assam & North East, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh (West).