Mozilla Foundation has unveiled a new update for its internet browser Firefox (43.0) while it is all set to drop its famous messaging software –Thunderbird.
Though the development of Thunderbird has been abandoned for several years now, Mozilla is concentrating more on its star browser.
Here is what the latest Firefox version has to offer
1. This new version of Firefox reflects an increasing battle against ad trackers.
2. Mozilla aims to optimize blocking of all these trackers in order to guarantee better privacy protection as well as an increased page loading rate.
3. Net surfers now have a choice between blocking by default, classic blocking, and the possibility of blocking absolutely all types of tracker
4. The address bar search suggestions, provided that the browsing history is retained
5. Firefox automatically deactivates all the extensions which are not Mozilla’s.
6. You can reactivate them one by one.
Some more details on Firefox you ought to know
Firefox has recently become available for iOS, where it offers private browsing (no browsing history or cookies recorded) and the option for users to sync their account and access their favorites, browsing history and passwords whatever the device used. Firefox has already long been available for Android.