Mumbai: The much-awaited rail service to commence from June 1st. Big relief to the citizens of India as most of them succumb to the indoor living for more than 50 days. Many are waiting for connecting the near dear as most of them are stuck in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic. Much to the relief the Ministry of Railways, following special trains of Central Railway will run with effect from 1.6.2020. These specials will run in addition to existing Shramik Special Trains being run from 1st May and Special AC trains being run from 12th May 2020.
- 01016/01016 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Gorakhpur Special
01015 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
01016 will run Ex Gorakhpur from 3.6.2020
- 01019/01020 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Bhubaneshwar Special
01019 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
01020 will run Ex Bhubaneshwar from 3.6.2020
- 01061/01062 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Darbhanga Special
01061 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
01062 will run Ex Darbhanga from 3.6.2020
- 01071/01072 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Varanasi Special
01071 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
01072 will run Ex Varanasi from 3.6.2020
- 01093/01094 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Varanasi Special
01093 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
01094 will run Ex Varanasi from 2.6.2020
- 01139/01140 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Gadag Special
01139 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
01140 will run Ex Gadag from 2.6.2020
- 01301/01302 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Bengaluru Special
01301 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
01302 will run Ex Bengluru from 2.6.2020
- 02141/02142 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Patliputra Special
02141 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Express from 1.6.2020
02142 will run Ex Patliputra Jn. from 2.6.2020
- 02149/02150 Pune – Danapur Special
02149 will run Ex Pune from 1.6.2020
02150 will run Ex Danapur from 3.6.2020
Reservation: Bookings for all above special trains already open only online through IRCTC web site www.irctc.co.in and through Mobile App as per the ARP (advance reservation period) of maximum 30 days.
No tickets will be booked across the reservation counter on any Railway Station. Booking of tickets through ‘agents’, (both IRCTC Agents and Railway Agents) shall not be permitted.
These specials will be fully reserved trains having both AC & Non-AC classes. General second class (GS) coaches shall also have reserved seat for sitting. Fare shall be as normal and for General second class (GS) coaches, being reserved, second seating (2S) fare shall be charged and seat will be provided to all the passengers.
RAC and Wait list will be generated as per extant rules however waiting list ticket holders shall not be permitted to board the train.
General Instructions to Passengers
- All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter/board the train.
- Only passengers with Confirmed tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway station.
- All passengers must wear face covers / masks at the entry and during travel.
- The passengers shall reach the station at-least 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station.
- Passengers shall observe social distancing both at the station and on trains.
- On arrival at their destination, the travelling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination state / UT.