New Delhi: Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunication services providers, today announced the launch of its Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Yamunanagar in the presence of Shri. Rajesh Kalia, Superintendent of Police, Yamunanagar and Shri Mohit Narru, Business Head–Haryana, Vodafone India. Vodafone SuperNetTM services will soon be available across several other major towns in the Circle by March 2017.
The state-of-the-art network will enable Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mi-Fi & dongles. Vodafone 4G services can be readily accessed from 4G enabled handsets, offered by leading smartphone manufacturers and available across the country.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers with faster download/upload of videos and music, seamless video chats and will also facilitate greater ease in using their favourite apps. Customers will also adore features like high definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Haryana is built on a strong fibre backhaul, a new and modern network. With this launch, Vodafone is now uniquely positioned to offer in Haryana, 2G/3G/4G services on its own state of the art, convergent radio technology.
Leveraging its global network and experience, Vodafone also pioneered international roaming on 4G for its Indian customers visiting 25 countries including UK, UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Canada with many more countries to be launched in the near future.
Commenting on the launch of Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Yamunanagar, Mohit Narru Business Head–Haryana, Vodafone India, said, “Haryana is a strong leadership market for Vodafone India and as the leading telecom service provider, our over 5.8 million customers have a lot to look forward to. Beginning with key business and residential corridors of Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak, Hisar, Bhiwani, Bahadurgarh, Jind, Rewari, Palwal, Ambala, Kurukshetra and now Yamunanagar, Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G services will be available in the entire state by 31st March 2017. We invite our data savvy customers in Haryana to make the most of the bonanza of special benefits being offered and enjoy the best mobile internet experience. 4G has the potential to revolutionize the mobile experience through powerful innovation that impacts how we work and live. Vodafone’s global expertise and experience of launching 4G across 20 countries gives us a better understanding of this technology and the needs of the 4G customer. We assure our customers to provide the best of services in Yamunanagar (Haryana) from today onward”.
The Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G launch in Haryana follows the successful rollout of services in Kerala, Karnataka, Kolkata, Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, UP East, Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Assam & North East, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu circles. With launches planned shortly in Goa, Punjab and Chennai, Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G coverage will be available in 2,400 towns across the country by March 2017. These 17 circles where Vodafone will offer 4G service, contribute over 90 percent of Vodafone India’s data revenues.
Vodafone’s customers in Haryana have a bonanza of special benefits to enjoy the Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G experience seamlessly. This includes:
· FREE upgrade to 4G plus 2GB Data FREE with every 4G SIM upgrade
· Faster 4G services at 3G prices
· Get free additional 9GB data on purchasing 1GB pack on your 4G device
· With the new Superhour offer download as much as you want for an hour a by paying Rs17*
· Array of Data Packs starting from as little as INR 12 for 45MB
· Prepaid customers buying Rs254 Recharge pack will get 4X Data i.e. 4GB on 4G handset and 4G SIM
· Enjoy 400MB FREE Internet & complimentary subscription to Live TV, Movies & Shows on VODAFONE PLAY as part of Vodafone 4G subscription
· VODAFONE PLAY, Leading entertainment destination with 150+ Live TV channels, over 14000+ movies and TV shows, Videos and Music.
· 4G Mi-Fi that supports Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 15 devices
· Enhanced customer experience – Immediate 4G SIM exchange at multiple touch points
· Enjoy 4G international roaming across 25 countries including UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Canada, many more countries to be launched in near future.
Seamless customer experience
· Instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
· Vodafone subscribers can also check if their SIM / Phone is 4G compatible by sending an SMS <4G CHECK> to 199
· Get Door-Step delivery of Postpaid SIMS by calling the call centre or sending an SMS <4G SIM > to 199
Haryana is a focus and significant growth market for Vodafone India. To cater to the growing volumes of customer usage increasing need for speed, the company invested INR 125 Crores in 2015-16 to expand, modernize and build a more technology and energy efficient network. In Haryana, Vodafone has a large retail footprint with 266 Vodafone branded stores spread across prominent localities in the state, making it convenient for customers to access Vodafone’s products and services within their neighbourhood.