Agra: Vodafone, one of India’s leading telecommunication services providers, today announced the launch of its Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Agra in the presence of Shri Dilip Kumar Ganta, Business Head– UP West & Uttarakhand, Vodafone India. Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G services will soon be available across several other major towns across the circle by March 2017.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G Advantage
· Superior network: State of the art 4G LTE network with extensive fiber backhaul
· High Speed downloads/uploads: a fast and seamless mobile internet experience
· Enhances experience: of music, videos, chats, mobile gaming and two-way video calls with faster response time
· Vodafone PLAY: 3-months Free TV, Movies, Videos & Music,
· International Roaming on 4G across 35+ countries
The state-of-the-art network will enable Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mi-Fi & dongles. Vodafone 4G services can be readily accessed from 4G enabled handsets, offered by leading smartphone manufacturers and available across the country.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers with faster download/upload of videos and music, seamless video chats and will also facilitate greater ease in using their favourite apps. Customers will also adore features like high definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service is built on a strong fibre backhaul, a new and modern network. With this launch, Vodafone is now uniquely positioned to offer in UP West and Uttarakhand, 2G/3G/4G services on its own state of the art, convergent radio technology.
Leveraging its global network and experience, Vodafone also pioneered international roaming on 4G for its India customers visiting in 35+ countries including UK, UAE, Turkey, Ireland, Singapore, Albania, Netherlands, Romania, Germany, Greece, Czech Republic, with many more countries to be launched in the near future.
Speaking on the Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G launch in Agra, Dilip Kumar Ganta, Business Head – UP West & Uttarakhand, Vodafone India, said, “UP West & Uttarankhand is a key market for Vodafone India and as one of the leading telecom service providers our over 11.3 million customers in the circle have a lot to look forward to. Beginning with Dehradun, Haridwar, Aligarh and now Agra, we will shortly expand the Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service across the entire circle in a phased manner. We invite our data savvy customers in the city to make the most of the bonanza of special benefits being offered to enjoy the best mobile internet experience.”
The Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G launch in UP West & Uttarakhand follows the successful rollout of services in Kerala, Karnataka, Kolkata, Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, Haryana, UP East, Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Assam & North East, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu circles. With launches planned shortly in Goa, Punjab and Chennai, Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G coverage will be available in 2,400 towns across the country by March 2017. These 17 circles where Vodafone will offer 4G service, contribute over 90 percent of Vodafone India’s data revenues.
The bonanza of special benefits on offer to enjoy the Vodafone SuperNetTM4G experience in UP West & Uttarakhand include:
· FREE SIM upgrade to 4G plus 2GB Data FREE with every 4G SIM upgrade
· Prepaid Customers enjoy 4 times 4G data on purchase of 1GB pack
· Faster 4G services at 3G prices
· Array of Data Packs starting from as little as INR 8 for 30 MB
· FREE 3-month access to VODAFONE PLAY-your one stop destination to a world of entertainment-TV, Movies, Videos & Music
· 4G Mi-Fi that supports Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 15 devices
· Enjoy 4G international roaming in 35+ countries like UK, UAE, New Zealand, Turkey, Ireland, Singapore, Albania, Netherlands, Romania, Germany, Greece & Czech Republic, many more countries to be launched in the near future
Seamless customer experience
· Instant 4G SIM exchange at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
· Vodafone subscribers can also check if their SIM / Phone is 4G compatible by sending an SMS <4GCHECK> to 199
UP West & Uttarakhand is a focus and significant growth market for Vodafone India. To cater to the growing volumes of customer usage and their increasing need for speed, the company has invested over INR 1,300 crore till date including more than INR 139 crore in H1 FY17 itself to expand, modernize and build a more technology and energy efficient network, Vodafone has a large retail footprint with over 850 Vodafone branded stores, mini stores and retail touch points spread across prominent localities in the circle, making it convenient for customers to access Vodafone’s products and services within their neighbourhood.