GST another historic 'tryst with…

  Mumbai: Reliance Group…

Vice President's election on Aug…

  New Delhi: The Electio…

Jats call off stir in Bharatpur

  Jaipur: The Jat commun…

Congress demands probe into Kera…

  Alappuzha (Kerala) : S…

SIT to probe J&K cop lynchin…

  Srinagar: A special in…

SIT to probe J&K cop lynchin…

  Srinagar: A special in…

DU colleges release cut-off; hig…

  New Delhi: The Delhi U…

Sunny Saturday morning in Delhi

  New Delhi: It was a su…

Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar

  Srinagar: Jammu and Ka…

Modi leaves for three-nation tou…

  New Delhi: Prime Minis…

«
»
TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogle+

Dion, Radiohead Manchester concerts rearranged

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

 

Manchester: Concerts by singer Celine Dion and band Radiohead at Manchester Arena have been moved or postponed after last month’s terror attack.

Radiohead were due to play two dates at the venue on July 4 and 5, but will now play a single night at Old Trafford cricket ground on July 4 instead, reports bbc.com.

Extra tickets for the Old Trafford show will go on sale on Saturday. A statement from the promoter said: “The group apologise to fans for any inconvenience.”

Dion’s shows on June 25 and August 1 have been postponed.

Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow, Key 103 Live and PAW Patrol Live! in June, July and August have all been cancelled. No reopening date has been announced.

The next events in the diary are Linkin Park on July 7 and Blink-182 on July 14. The arena’s spokesperson has not commented on the status of those shows.

Twenty two people died in the bombing at the end of an Ariana Grande concert at the arena on May 22.

In a statement, the arena said the latest shows had been put off “following last month’s tragic incident and the subsequent temporary closure of the main area outside the venue”.

IANS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA Image

*