UNRESERVED SPECIAL TRAINS FOR MAHAPARINIRVAN DIVAS
Railways have decided to run two unreserved special trains between Dadar and Adilabad clear the extra rush of Passengers on account of Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Mahaparinirvan Divas. The details of special trains are as under:-
(A) Dadar – Adilabad Special
Train No. 07057 special will leave Dadar at 21.45 hrs on 6.12.2016 and will arrive Adilabad at 14.30 hrs next day.
Halts: Kalyan, Igatpuri, Nasik Road, Manmad, Nagarsol, Rotegaon, Lasur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Partur, Selu, Manwat Road, Parbhani, Purna, Hazur Sahib Nanded, Mudkhed, Bhokar, Himayatnagar and Kinwat.
(B) To clear the extra rush Central Railway has already announced 6 unreserved specials from CST/Dadar to Sewagram/Ajni/Nagpur. The details are as under-
1. Special train No. 01249 will leave Mumbai CST at 16.05 hrs on 6.12.2016 and will reach Ajni at 09.30 a.m. next day.
2. Special train No. 01251 will leave Mumbai CST at 18.40 hrs on 6.12.2016 and will reach Sewagram at 10.30 a.m. next day.
3. Special train No. 01253 will leave Dadar at 00.40 hrs on 7.12.2016 and will reach Ajni at 16.30 hrs same day.
2. Special train No. 01255 will leave Mumbai CST at 12.35 hrs on 7.12.2016 and will reach Nagpur at 3.30 hrs next day.
3. Special train No. 01257 will leave Mumbai CST at 18.40 hrs on 8.12.2016 and will reach Nagpur at 12.10 hrs next day.
4. Special train No. 01259 will leave Dadar at 00.40 hrs on 8.12.2016 and will reach Ajni at 16.30 hrs same day.
Halts: All these Special Trains will halt at Dadar, Kalyan, Kasara, Igatpuri, Nasik Road, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Malkapur, Jalamb, Akola, Murtizapur, Badnera, Damangaon, Pulgaon, Wardha, Sewagram and Ajni in both directions.
(C) Special from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai to Solapur.
1. Special train No. 01316 will leave Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai at 00.25 on 7.12.2016 and reach Solapur at 10.10 hrs same day.
Halts: Kurduwadi, Daund, Pune, Lonavala, Karjat, Kalyan and Dadar in both the directions.
Composition: All the above specials will run with 12 General second class coaches.
(D) Augmentation of Express trains with General Second class Coaches-
In addition to above special trains the railways have also decided to attach two additional general second-class coach each by following trains to clear the extra rush of passengers.
1. Train No. 51153 Mumbai-Bhusaval Passenger on 7.12.2016
2. Train No. 11029 Mumbai – Sri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolhapur) Koyna Express on 7.12.2016.
(E) 12 SUBURBAN SPECIAL TRAINS ON MAHAPARINIRVAN DIVAS
In addition to above Central Railway has also decided to run 12 suburban special trains between Dadar-Kurla/Thane/Kalyan and Kurla-Mankhurd/Vashi/Panvel sections on 6.12.2016 (midnight of 5/6.12.2016) for the benefit passengers on the occasion of Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Mahaparinirvan Divas 2016. These suburban special trains will run stopping at all stations.